While large corporations and government organizations make headlines, smaller and medium-sized businesses are also victims of cybercrime at similarly snowballing rates. According to a survey, 15% of small businesses reported experiencing a cyber-attack recently.Read More
- UncategorizedAim with Precision: 5 Tips to Improve Shooting Accuracy
- TipsDigitization Trends in the Construction Industry
- Digital MarketingWhat Is It That Makes People Click on Search Ads?
- Digital MarketingHow Small Businesses Can Increase Traffic to their Social Media Platforms
- Digital MarketingEmail Processing System: A New Way To Earn An Income Online
- Cybersecurity3 Reasons You Need To Hire Managed Security Services
- TipsThe Role of a Brand Video During COVID-19
- Digital MarketingHow Does Video Marketing Help Generate Leads?
- Digital MarketingHow Can You Make Your Website More User-Friendly?
- E-CommerceImportant E-commerce Trends to Watch Out For
Most small business owners are too focused on establishing a business to pay heed to potential threats within the cybersecurity arena. Because of a multitude of reasons—such as a lack of human resources and looming deadlines—cybersecurity is often overlooked. This makes these businesses prone to cyber-attacks that they can’t afford to endure.Read More
According to Gartner, Integrated Risk Management (IRM) constitutes a set of processes and practices bolstered by a “risk-aware culture and enabling technologies” that help improve performance and decision-making. These practices are integrated into the organization’s risk management strategies. While the IRM approach certainly deviates from conventional checkbox-style compliance assessments that most organizations tend to follow,Read More