The first product ever bought online was a book in 1995 on Amazon. Now, 25 years later, the e-commerce industry has generated $2 trillion; sales worldwide are look set to grow at an even more unprecedented pace.Read More
- UncategorizedAim with Precision: 5 Tips to Improve Shooting Accuracy
- TipsDigitization Trends in the Construction Industry
- Digital MarketingWhat Is It That Makes People Click on Search Ads?
- Digital MarketingHow Small Businesses Can Increase Traffic to their Social Media Platforms
- Digital MarketingEmail Processing System: A New Way To Earn An Income Online
- Cybersecurity3 Reasons You Need To Hire Managed Security Services
- TipsThe Role of a Brand Video During COVID-19
- Digital MarketingHow Does Video Marketing Help Generate Leads?
- Digital MarketingHow Can You Make Your Website More User-Friendly?
- E-CommerceImportant E-commerce Trends to Watch Out For
Is the ongoing pandemic taking a toll on your business’s sales? Lucky for you, you can still sell online! Use the following tips to supercharge e-commerce sales and thrive during the COVID era:Read More
Cashless systems and contactless transactions were already making headlines before the COVID-19 pandemic hit! More than six months down the line since the first COVID case was reported, with the future of all industries changed forever, contactless, cashless systems are now being regarded as the ideal mode of payment during these vulnerable times. But what makes a cashlessRead More
The Coronavirus pandemic surfaced has changed every aspect of our lives. Education went online. Companies started working from home. Social gatherings are no longer a thing. There are no queues outside shopping malls. Festivals and concerts have been indefinitely postponed. In short, life has taken a 180-degree turn.Read More
If you’re in the restaurant business, you know that outstanding service and quality food are essential for customer retention and satisfaction. Without these, your restaurant simply cannot succeed. According to statistics, restaurant sales are projected to hit $899 billion this year—which is good news for restaurant owners. However, the restaurant industry is extremely competitive, andRead More
Unattended payment systems are all the rage in the retail industry at the moment. The pinnacle of development has to be Amazon’s Go Store in Seattle, where you can buy things and pay at the POS with Amazon PayRead More
Breaking even in wholesale is difficult for businesses competing in today’s economy. Businesses are generally competing neck and neck across various industries and sectors, whether it’s in the primary, secondary or tertiary sector.Read More
Australia’s economy is one of the fastest and most steadily growing in the world, holding the record for the longest period of growth in 2018. Despite seeing a major setback that devastated the country in late 2019, with the bushfire causing immeasurable damage, things are looking up and progressing.Read More
The rise of m-commerce has been nothing less than a revolution—for all kinds of business. It has helped them reach and target audiences that were otherwise out of reach.Read More
There are 1.92 billion global digital buyers and ecommerce sales account for 13.7 percent of global digital sales.Read More