Research has revealed that businesses in the United States lose up to a whopping $62 billion every year because of bad customer service. While there are countless other reasons why customers should be your top priority, we believe this statistic alone may be enough to convince you to level up your customer service. Fortunately, thereRead More
- UncategorizedAim with Precision: 5 Tips to Improve Shooting Accuracy
- TipsDigitization Trends in the Construction Industry
- Digital MarketingWhat Is It That Makes People Click on Search Ads?
- Digital MarketingHow Small Businesses Can Increase Traffic to their Social Media Platforms
- Digital MarketingEmail Processing System: A New Way To Earn An Income Online
- Cybersecurity3 Reasons You Need To Hire Managed Security Services
- TipsThe Role of a Brand Video During COVID-19
- Digital MarketingHow Does Video Marketing Help Generate Leads?
- Digital MarketingHow Can You Make Your Website More User-Friendly?
- E-CommerceImportant E-commerce Trends to Watch Out For
The food and beverage industry sees a significant changeon a constant basis. With innovation, new technology being introduced at every step of the service delivery process, changing habits, trends, new research that affects preferences and patterns, evolution is unavoidable.Read More
American Express found that 33% of customers will consider switching to competitors “after just one instance of poor customer service”.Read More
What’s a business without its customers? You can’t run and operate a business, especially a wholesale business, without a clientele that can sustain your work. No matter what line of work you’re in, you need to have a client base that trusts you, your products, and your credibility as a business.Read More
As time passes, commerce and technology are coming to a point of convergence where hardware and software innovation is changing business processes altogether. As the use of internet and online commercial transactions becomes increasingly widespread, actors within the food supplier’s industry have found technology immensely useful across both ends of the supply chain. One ofRead More