A 2019 report by The Beazley Group found that businesses that spend less on information security measures—typically small and medium-sized businesses—were at a higher risk of ransomware attacks. According to the report, the average ransomware demand in 2018 amounted to a shocking $116,000. Moreover, an analysis by Safety Detectives found that the average projected costRead More
- BlogThe Importance of Mall Security
- Blog3 Tips for Better WordPress Web Design
- Blog3 Quick and Actionable Tips to Boost Your SEO
- Management SoftwareThe Risks of Having Too Little Inventory
- BlogHow Does Web Hosting Streamline Your Work?
- UncategorizedHow to Properly Clean Your Device’s Charging Port?
- Mechanical EngineeringTips for Choosing an Engineering Design Services Company
- E-CommerceA Guide to Marketing Your Products on an E-Commerce Website
- BlogHow Social Media Campaigns Help Your Business
- BlogDigital Marketing 101: Tips and Tricks