The COVID-19 pandemic has wreaked havoc on the global supply chains of almost all industries. And the hoarders stocking essential items weren’t to be blamed alone for the supply crunch. As soon as the pandemic hit the world, and the lockdown required people to shelter in place, suppliers were faced with a sharp rise inRead More
- UncategorizedAim with Precision: 5 Tips to Improve Shooting Accuracy
- TipsDigitization Trends in the Construction Industry
- Digital MarketingWhat Is It That Makes People Click on Search Ads?
- Digital MarketingHow Small Businesses Can Increase Traffic to their Social Media Platforms
- Digital MarketingEmail Processing System: A New Way To Earn An Income Online
- Cybersecurity3 Reasons You Need To Hire Managed Security Services
- TipsThe Role of a Brand Video During COVID-19
- Digital MarketingHow Does Video Marketing Help Generate Leads?
- Digital MarketingHow Can You Make Your Website More User-Friendly?
- E-CommerceImportant E-commerce Trends to Watch Out For
Industry 4.0 has made it necessary for businesses to make their manufacturing processes a lot more agile, turning productive companies into smart factories.Read More
The global market for automated robots is projected to be worth $11,920 million by the end of 2024. Industrial automation has become increasingly indispensable, with robots being a part of almost every manufacturing industry across the globe.Read More
The global population has quadrupled during the last century, and this has increased the demand for food worldwide. It’s expected that this rise in food demand will escalate further from anywhere between 59% to 98% over the next thirty years.Read More
Industrial robots are complex machines that perform a variety of operations in any business, regardless of the industry it belongs to. These robots operate 24/7 to perform the required tasks and are subjected to wear and tear like any other technological equipment.Read More
Which Industries Are The Most Affected By Industrial Robots? Find Out If Your Industry Is On The List!
In 2018, the sales of industrial robots soared up to a whopping US $16.5 billion around the globe, which was a 1% increase than the global sales recorded in 2017. Approximately 2.4 million robots were working in different industries, as of 2018. This figure is further estimated to reach up to 4 million industrial robots workingRead More
The robotics industry has continually evolved over the years. While previously, people were skeptical about the use of industrial robots, as they felt threatened that robots would eventually replace them – that’s no longer the case.Read More
The earliest use of unmanned balloons was in 1849, when Austrians attacked Venice by attaching explosives to them. The world then saw the United States developing Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) in World War I, circa 1916. The country successfully created the first pilotless aircraft, which then led to experiments with radio-controlled aircraft by 1937.Read More