Open banking has been growing in popularity rapidly, since it allows third parties to peep into your financial information, bypassing banks. At the same time, many customers like a lot of things about open banking; for example, third parties can help them manage their finances, spending, savings, etc. with ease if they have access toRead More
- UncategorizedAim with Precision: 5 Tips to Improve Shooting Accuracy
- TipsDigitization Trends in the Construction Industry
- Digital MarketingWhat Is It That Makes People Click on Search Ads?
- Digital MarketingHow Small Businesses Can Increase Traffic to their Social Media Platforms
- Digital MarketingEmail Processing System: A New Way To Earn An Income Online
- Cybersecurity3 Reasons You Need To Hire Managed Security Services
- TipsThe Role of a Brand Video During COVID-19
- Digital MarketingHow Does Video Marketing Help Generate Leads?
- Digital MarketingHow Can You Make Your Website More User-Friendly?
- E-CommerceImportant E-commerce Trends to Watch Out For
Information technology (IT) spending on enterprise software worldwide is expected to reach $426 billion in 2020. Enterprise-level organizations don’t use off-the-shelf software to carry out their business operations but develop customized software to meet the specific needs of their business.Read More
Mobile money is a considerable step toward financial inclusion. This is exemplified in the fact that there are now over 290 live services in 95 countries, according to the GSMA State of the Industry Report on Mobile Money 2019. The industry achieved a significant milestone in the previous year as well—the number of registered mobileRead More
Amid a shortage of cybersecurity skills and decreasing budgets, organizations require processes, risk frameworks, and platforms that are designed to continuously measure, optimize, and rationalize security investments. According to the Mandiant Security Effectiveness Report 2020, 53 percent of cyberattacks infiltrated organizations without being detected, 68 percent of ransomware attacks went unnoticed, and 91 percent ofRead More
When it comes to the law firms, implementing state-of-the-art IT support is imperative. From keeping sensitive client information private to expanding your law firm by increasing lead conversions, essential legal tasks are heavily reliant on technology. If your law firm has been overlooking the importance of consulting with IT experts, you may be putting yourRead More
As business owner, there are multiple threats to your business from within and without. When trying to come up with an ideal security plan, you need to consider your specific circumstances and how these might contribute to your security concerns. Although security plans are fairly generic, since perpetrators usually have a pattern to their actions,Read More
Businesses operate in unpredictable environments and deal with crisis situations from time to time. Adopting a proactive approach toward mitigating risks minimizes losses and protects assets and employees from potential hazards. Whether there’s a medical emergency or a fire, it’s important to have a system in place to tackle the issue in the most efficientRead More