It wouldn’t be too far from the truth if we assume that everyone is on Facebook. The social giant reported having over 2.6 billion monthly active users in the first quarter of 2020. This makes the platform the biggest social network globally. 53% of the US users also claim that they’re always on Facebook, whichRead More
- UncategorizedAim with Precision: 5 Tips to Improve Shooting Accuracy
- TipsDigitization Trends in the Construction Industry
- Digital MarketingWhat Is It That Makes People Click on Search Ads?
- Digital MarketingHow Small Businesses Can Increase Traffic to their Social Media Platforms
- Digital MarketingEmail Processing System: A New Way To Earn An Income Online
- Cybersecurity3 Reasons You Need To Hire Managed Security Services
- TipsThe Role of a Brand Video During COVID-19
- Digital MarketingHow Does Video Marketing Help Generate Leads?
- Digital MarketingHow Can You Make Your Website More User-Friendly?
- E-CommerceImportant E-commerce Trends to Watch Out For
Looking to run your first Facebook Ad but have no idea where to begin and what each option on the platforms means? This guide will walk you through the entire process, explaining how you can optimize your ads to increase sales and conversions. Let’s begin, shall we?Read More