85% of all Facebook videos are watched without the user turning on the sound. They either rely on the content of the video or text that has been added to it. Sound doesn’t seem to be necessary if there’s text replacing it. This text comes in the form of subtitles in various languages.Read More
- Blog6 Important Factors To Consider Before Hiring A Digital Marketing Agency
- BlogVodafone Mobile Apps that Help Fight Domestic Abuse and Violence
- BlogA Comparison of Different Types of Cranes Used in Construction
- Uncategorized3 Ways To Never Forget The Birthday Of Your Loved Ones
- GraphicThe Importance of Attractive Flyers for Small Businesses
- Blog¿Son las clases virtuales una mejor opción que las presenciales?
- Data ManagementHow Stockouts Can Hurt Your Business
- Data ManagementWhat Is an FPO, And Why Does Your Business Need It?
- Blog5 Benefits of a Glass Screen Protector
- GraphicThe Incomparable Benefits of Using Promotional Products for Your Business
In a survey conducted comprising of over 2700 participants in 9 different countries, 36% of the total respondents expected AI to transform their organisation or industry in the next three years. AI has proved to be a turning point for the localisation and translation industries worldwide, bringing about unprecedented changes. It has opened ways forRead More
If a literal A to B translation were all that was needed to enter international markets, we’d be seeing way more global organizations than we do today. There are various factors that businesses must consider before expanding internationally. Here are some of the best practices in software localisation that can help them get started.Read More
With more than 18,000 estimated language service providers worldwide, finding the right translation service provider for your company is arguably one of the more challenging tasks. Each service provider offers different solutions in terms of the number of languages they translate, subject matter expertise, range of services offered, turnaround times, and quality of service.Read More
In our increasingly interconnected world economy, the importance of effective business communication has become more important than ever. Not only is it necessary to communicate in multiple languages, but businesses must also be mindful of the nuances that come with translating into another language.Read More