You’ve heard about it from your business peers. You’ve read articles with great reviews on it. Some people call it the “future” of business management. But what exactly is Microsoft Dynamics? Microsoft Dynamics Explained Put simply, Microsoft Dynamics is a set of business software applications that enable you and your employees to make important businessRead More
- App DevelopmentWhat is Microsoft Dynamics and How Can It Benefit My Business?
- Digital MarketingYour Web Design Might Be Hurting Your SEO! Here’s What You Need To Do!
- M-CommerceM-Commerce Trends: Where is Mobile Commerce Headed?
- M-CommerceTips Every Marketer Should Know About Mobile Commerce
- Digital MarketingTop Facebook Updates That Can Take Your Social Media Marketing To The Next Level
- M-Commerce3 Key Benefits of Using M-Commerce for Stock Trading
- CCTVConstruction Jobsite Security Tips for the Holiday Season
- Augmented RealityShould We Start Using AR in Classrooms?
- Augmented RealityCan Augmented Reality Take Online Dating a Step Further?
- Order FulfillmentWays to Customize Order Fulfillment
Designing a website isn’t nearly as straightforward as it used to be. While web building platforms like WordPress and Wix have made the web creation process simple, proper SEO-optimization is still challenging, even for developers. Here are four key elements of web design that affect SEO and how to improve them: Navigation It’s a well-documentedRead More
M-commerce refers to the purchase of products and services online via mobile devices. According to the Pew Research Center, 51% of Americans use a mobile device for online shopping.Read More
In recent times, mobile users have become more inclined to using their devices for advanced tasks. One such task is mobile commerce—or m-commerce.Read More
Facebook is a continually evolving marketing platform and communication channel. And while it has been in the spotlight for the wrong reasons due to the Cambridge Analytica scandal, the company is still the top social media marketing platform. The world’s largest social media network is constantly rolling out new features that allow businesses to make well-informed,Read More
M-commerce—or mobile commerce—refers to purchases of products and services through a mobile device. Studies indicate that mobile commerce was used by over 61 million online shoppers in 2019. This means that mobile commerce made up more than half of all e-commerce sales this year. How does any of this matter when it comes to stock trading?Read More
It’s that time of the year again when you start planning for Christmas shopping, New Year soirees and hearty dinners with friends and family as you look ahead to the holiday season. But while you and your workers would be away busy partying, exchanging gifts and spending quality time with their loved ones, certain “someones”Read More
Augmented reality refers to a kind of reality-based display environment that can mimic real- world experiences through computer-generated displays, sounds, and texts.Read More
These days, the chances of someone meeting their soulmate online and getting married to them is really high. It’s safe to say that online dating has become pervasive with the rise of smartphones. And this multi-million dollar industry is showing no signs of slowing down.Read More