Predictive ordering is the latest in the line of innovation in business technology. Predictive ordering software uses data on purchasing histories including order frequencies and similarities between different orders to automatically execute purchase orders. Although predictive software doesn’t execute orders itself, it reduces the time in executing orders. If you automate predictive ordering, you canRead More
- App DevelopmentWhat is Microsoft Dynamics and How Can It Benefit My Business?
- Digital MarketingYour Web Design Might Be Hurting Your SEO! Here’s What You Need To Do!
- M-CommerceM-Commerce Trends: Where is Mobile Commerce Headed?
- M-CommerceTips Every Marketer Should Know About Mobile Commerce
- Digital MarketingTop Facebook Updates That Can Take Your Social Media Marketing To The Next Level
- M-Commerce3 Key Benefits of Using M-Commerce for Stock Trading
- CCTVConstruction Jobsite Security Tips for the Holiday Season
- Augmented RealityShould We Start Using AR in Classrooms?
- Augmented RealityCan Augmented Reality Take Online Dating a Step Further?
- Order FulfillmentWays to Customize Order Fulfillment
According to statistics, e-commerce retail sales in the United States amount to a total of $504.6 billion per year. By 2023, the numbers are projected to rise to $735 billion.Read More
The main objective of marketing for a company in any industry is to connect with its audiences at the right time and in the right place.Read More
SEO, short for search engine optimization, is a set of rules that helps businesses become visible to consumers on the internet so they can find and engage with their products and services.Read More
Your website acts as a gateway for potential customers to discover your products and services. Unfortunately, with everyone living in the digital world, thousands of websites are set up on a daily basis.Read More
According to the Pew Research Center, more than 96 percent of Americans own some kind of mobile device and 81 percent own a smartphone.Read More
Have you ever been intrigued by smart glasses or wanted to try out those exclusive head-mounted displays in gaming arcades?Read More
Augmented reality is more than just a buzzword in the digital landscape; it is a promise of success that’ll impact businesses from the core in the coming years.Read More
A major share of criticism directed towards the advancement of technology is that it has compromised the quality of human relations. With every form of communication becoming a digital chat, it’s hard to disengage from the impersonal nature of social connections.Read More
If your business is failing to successfully pitch its idea to millennials, you’re behind the curve. If you’re engaging a generation that did not even grow up in a digital world, there’s a slim chance that you’ll have better luck with the tech-native generation Z. This is primarily because millennials may be hands-on with newRead More