In the modern digital environment, getting a website up and running isn’t difficult. There are plenty of online and offline tools that have now turned website designing into a simple step-by-step process.
However, optimizing that design for a better user experience is something most business owners still struggle with.
According a research study conducted by Society of Digital Agencies, almost 77% of agencies believe that a poor user experience is the number one weakness for client websites.
This means it tops the list of all website weaknesses.
To break things down and help you develop a better understanding of today’s growing design trends and what you should be really focusing on, here is a list of stats regarding optimization:
- Almost 39% of peoplemay switch to another website if images fail to load or take longer to load.
- Up to 38% peoplewill not engage with a website that has unappealing content of layout.
- Two thirds of peoplewould rather read something attractively designed than something plain and simple.
- According to 51% people, lack of complete contact information is the most important element missing from company websites.
- Up to 44% of website visitorsmight leave your website if it doesn’t include appropriate contact information.
- More than 47% of visitorscheck your services and product pages before proceeding to any other section of your website.
- 86% of visitorsprefer exploring information about your products and services once they land on the homepage.
- 64% of visitorswant to explore your contact information once they land on your homepage.
- When referred to a website and successfully making it, half of the visitorswill use the navigation menu to get familiar with the website.
- When making it to your website via a referral, 36% of visitorswill use the company logo to access the homepage.
- 40% smartphoneowners search for B2B products through their devices.
- Smartphones and tablets now account for 2 out of every 3 minutes spent online.
Making smart user experience choices based on research will not just help you create an experience customers are always willing to come back for, it will also allow you to save money in the long run.
If you are looking forward to make compelling websites without any coding expertise, check out SiteHub today.